“Trend watchers speculate that changing demographics, a younger generation’s penchant for gastronomic adventure and more people developing a taste for it are driving the popularity of bold and ethnic flavors.”
Technomic, “Preferences for New Flavors Increasingly Vary by Generation”, October, 2017
Crispy Pierce Chicken® Tempura Battered Chicken Breast Strips drizzled with a spicy wasabi lime aioli, served over a bed of stir-fried vegetables.
|Pierce Chicken® Tempura Battered Chicken Breast Strips (Code #111356)||5 pounds (1 bag)|
|Stir-fry vegetable blend, frozen||6 pounds (24 cups)|
|Sesame oil||1 cup|
|Wasabi lime aioli (recipe provided)||1 cup|
|Sesame seeds||1 cup|
To make 1 serving:
- Fry 2 Tempura Battered Chicken Breast Strips in deep fryer at 375°F for 10 to 12 minutes or until a thermometer inserted into the chicken reads 165°F; drain.
- Stir-fry 1 cup vegetables in 2 teaspoons sesame oil for 3 to 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Place vegetables on a serving plate; top with Tempura Battered Chicken Breast Strips. Drizzle with 2 teaspoons wasabi lime aioli; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons sesame seeds.
WASABI LIME AIOLI
|Lime juice||2 teaspoons|
|Lime zest||1 teaspoon|
Makes 1 cup:
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until blended.
- Refrigerate until service.